Letters to the Editor policy
To allow freedom of speech and inspire constructive dialogue across a multitude of topics, Neuse News is now accepting Letters to the Editor. This section will be featured in our Sunday morning Neuse Newsletter.
If you would like your letter to be considered for publishing, please follow these guidelines:
- A maximum of 750 words (although length of letter can be waived for content by Editor)
- Include your first name, last name, city of residence and phone number. Your phone number will not be published but only used for verification purposes
- You may include up to two images with at least 300 dpi, up to 60 seconds of video with at least 720p and/or links to references/sources
- No "open" letters or third-party letters will be accepted
- Political endorsement letters to the editor will be allowed the Sunday before early voting begins and will commence the Sunday before election day
- Send your letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday at noon to be considered for publication that week
By sending us your letter, you acknowledge that Neuse News has the right to edit the letter’s title and to edit the letter for grammar.